Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alltop

Peace With Cake is growing! I am pleased to announce that Peace With Cake: Ending Emotional Eating is now featured on Alltop. If you aren't yet familiar with Alltop, you will be. Guy Kawasaki and his team at Alltop import the top news websites and blogs for any given topic. They aim to be the "table of contents" or a "digital magazine rack" of the internet. I recommend that you check them out if you haven't already. If you are like me, you'll find that you bookmark Alltop and use it all the time.

Peace With Cake is now listed in the Health section along with the Mayoclinic.com, WebMD, and CNN Health. Thank you Guy, I'm honored!

Digg this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Alltop inclusion. It's a great site, and I love scrolling the different pages.

There's so much information out there.

Metroknow said...

Congratulations! I am also listed and haven't seen a huge influx of visitors, but slowly but surely. I think its a really good place to get in early.

Anonymous said...

I concur Congratulations!